Now, the registration of Companies in China has to meet the corresponding requirements. So what are the requirements for a registered company? What are the required materials? Let's have a look.
What are the conditions for registering a company and what materials are needed?
1. What are the conditions for a registered company? The following four requirements should be met:
(1) Company name. To register a company, the company name should be approved first, and multiple company names should be prepared for query as far as possible. The rule of inquiry is that the names of Companies in the same industry cannot be the same or have the same pronunciation. If there are more than one font size, they need to be separated for query;
(2) The determination of the company's registered capital. The company's registered capital has now implemented the subscription system, which means that entrepreneurs do not need to pay the registered capital in one time. It is suggested that we should first refer to the requirements of the industry and then consider their own situation when determining;
(3) Business scope registration. When registering a company, the business scope must be clear, and the business activities beyond the company's business scope shall not occur in the future.
(4) Registration of registered address. The registered address of the company must be a real and effective actual office address, which can be a commercial office, a commercial and residential dual-purpose house or a house. When registering, it is necessary to provide the certificate of lease agreement or house property certificate.
2. The materials to be provided by the registered company are as follows:
(1) The company founder's ID card, account book, residential address, contact number, etc;
(2) Company name form: region + brand + industry + type, prepare 3-5 alternative names to improve the success rate of company name verification;
(3) Copies of the real estate certificate and the owner's ID card of the company's registered address (if it is a leased office address, a copy of the real estate certificate and the lease agreement shall be provided);
(4) The proportion of capital contribution of all shareholders (arrangement of shareholders' shares in the company);
(5) The business scope of the company is to determine the main business content of the company. The scope should not be too large to avoid unnecessary expenses. If the company wants to expand the business scope, it can be handled later.
As for the conditions and materials required for the registration of a company, the above has been introduced. If entrepreneurs decide to register a company, they must understand the above contents in advance, or they can directly entrust an agent company. It will be more efficient to choose a special company to handle than the entrepreneur himself.